Do you know the capital of Greenland? Which place is famous for the Hollywood film industry? Where is Caroline Island? When the World Wars started and ended? Who was the first person in space? These are some of the questions about the world which we don’t know very well. Therefore, we provide you a source of getting more information about the facts and history of the world in this post. This post has 50+ interesting and informative World Trivia Questions and answers related to the geography and history of the world which will help you to boost up your geographical knowledge.
World Trivia Questions
1. Which nation on average takes most time to eat meal?
2. In which city Buckingham Palace is located?
3. Between which two countries The Victoria Fall is shared?
4. Disneyland and the Hollywood film industry is associated with which state of U.S?
5. Which tunnel links the countries England and France?
6. South Wales is a province in which country?
7. The country Ivory Coast is now known as what?
8. Kingstown is the capital of which country?
9. What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
10. Galdhopiggen is the highest point of which country?
11. The islands Male, Alimathaa and Thoddoo belongs to which country?
12. The Caroline Island belongs to which ocean?
13. The Catalonia region is in which country?
14. What is the highest mountain in Ecuador?
15. What is the capital of Uzbekistan?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ medical trivia questions and answers
World History Trivia Questions
16. The war between the U.S and Soviet Union is known as?
17. When the cold war started and ended?
18. Who was the first and only U.S president to resign?
19. What was the reason behind his resignation?
20. From which party the first female prime minister of Britain ‘Margaret Thatcher’ belonged to?
21. Which two cities of Japan were hit by the U.S in 1945?
22. The Cuban Revolution was against which Cuban president?
23. Who was the 16 president of the U.S?
24. Where and when he was assassinated?
25. When Adolf Hitler became the chancellor of Germany?
26. Which two world powers were the major players in the First World War?
27. What started the World War I in 1914?
28. What is the Code of Hammurabi?
29. Who enacted the code of Hammurabi?
30. Who was the first human sent into space?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 60+ video game trivia questions and answers
Quiz Questions all around the World
31. What is the largest country in the sub-continent Africa?
32. The boot is a nickname used for which country?
33. The New York City is on the bank of which river?
34. Which countries have shores on the Lake Turkana?
35. The largest coastland of the world is in which country?
36. What is the capital of Oman?
37. The Netherland is situated in which sub-continent?
38. Where the Hagia Sophia Museum is located?
39. What is the official name of the Bosporus Bridge?
40. The island Tasmania is in which country?
41. The city Beirut is on which sea or ocean?
42. The Island Cyclades is a part of which country?
43. Christiania was the former capital of which country during the period 1624 to 1924?
44. Sumer is an old region found in which country nowadays?
45. What is the capital of Greenland?
Easy World History Quiz Questions
46. When the first modern Olympics games were held?
47. Whose assassination is associated with the line ‘Beware the Ides of March’?
48. Who was the first lady of Argentina?
49. After the French revolution, who became the emperor in 1804?
50. Where the Aztec Empire was located?
51. What period in European history was known as Renaissance?
52. Who liberalized Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia and Ecuador from Spanish rule?
53. The first man to moon ‘Neil Armstrong’ belonged to which country?
54. Who was responsible for building much of the Great Wall of China?
55. Who were the allied powers during World War II?
56. Which Roman emperor was well known for his cruelty and depravity?
57. What does velvet revolution refers to?
58. The Incan Empire was situated in today’s which country?
59. What happened in the battle of Bulge during World War II?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ trivia questions and answers for high school