Bhavnagar is a city in the Gujarat region in India.
The city is also connected to Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Surat and Vadodara and some major cities of Saurashtra by rail road. Bhavnagar Terminus/BVC Railway Station Rail Info 
Bhavnagar one of the first cities in Gujarat to have an airport. It is connected to Mumbai by air and railway. Daily flights are operated by Kingfisher Airlines from Bhavnagar Airport.(BHU) Bhavnagar Airport.
Most people in Gujarat travel by private buses (these are excellent modes of transport as the roads are among the best in India).
Intracity bus service is operated by VTCOS. Private auto rickshaw, Bicycle,Motor cycle is other mode of transport within the city and nearby villages.
Local transportation is not that great. Hiring a taxi is the most convenient way.
- Takhteswar Temple – white marble temple built on hill, gives Aerial View of City. Crafting work on marble stone is pretty good.
- Akshar Temple-It was builted recently, but don’t miss to visit.
- Gaurishankar Lake/Bor Talav
- Some traffic circles (road roundabouts) which have small gardens, park in the middle i.e. Crescent Circle, Ghogha Circle, Mahila Collage Circle
- Adhyatmik Sadhana Kendra, Umarala, . Spiritual Study Center where more than 500 true seeker are doing their sadhana. edit
- Gujrati Thali – it is as good as anywhere in Gujarat.
- Fafadiya Ganthiya is much famous, having special test. You can’t find anywhere else, even in the rest of Gujarat also.
- Pav Ganthiya -Tikha Ganthiya with temrine IMALI chatani dipped in with pav (Bread Slices).
- Soda – Different flavors of soda like Ginger, Lemon, Cola, Mango, Mint, Strawberry, Blue Berry, Pineapple, Green Apple, Jeera Masala, Chhas (Butter Milk), etc to name a few. You can get it any cold drink parlor.
- Bateta Bhungala – It is boiled potatoes spiced with red chillies chutney. Too Tasty and Too Spicy. Bhungala is kind of salty frymes to eat with Bateta.
- Sandhiyavad is the famous place for the non vegetarian where non veg items are served muslim style. The place is within a city. One more place to hang out for food is Talaon(Well).
One has to eat the Pav Ganthiya at “Lacchubhai Ganthiyawala” in Ghogha circle.
In Winter – Special hot dates milk shake. Mostly available near Ghogha Circle. It is believed to be good for health also.
Lassi – Sweet Buttermilk & Salty Buttermilk, is also available in different area with different test.–220.127.116.11 06:27, 18 December 2012 (EST)
Hard drink is not permitted to consume in the Gujarat. You can get some fruit beers here. Nearest place is Div for Drinking lover people.
A 1 hotel & Yadgar Hotel is the best non veg foods serviced in Handiyavad area.
- Nilambag Palace Hotel, Nilambagh, Bhavnagar, Gujarat-364001, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2432295, 2424241, 2429323 ([email protected]), . checkin: after 12 NOON; checkout: 12 NOON. From 1500 to 4000 INR. edit
- Hotel Sun ‘n’ Shine, Panwadi, Bhavnagar 364001, ☎ +(91)-(278)- 2516131 to 35. checkin: 12 NOON; checkout: 10 NOON. 1600 To 3000 INR. edit
- Bluehill Hotel, Opp Pill Garden, Bhavnagar, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2426951, 2426952, 2426954, 2426297. checkin: 12 NOON; checkout: 10 NOON. From 1000 to 3000 INR. edit
- Hotel White Rose, Opp. Vithalwadi, Neelambaug, Bhavnagar, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2514022, 2412441/ 42 ([email protected]). checkin: after 12.00 Noon; checkout: 12.00 Noon. From 800 To 1100 INR. edit
- Hotel Mausam, Alka cinema, Station Road, Bhavnagar, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2518746,76, . edit
- Jubilee Hotels, Behind Pilgarden, Bhavnagar, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2430045, 2430046. edit
- Hotel Royal, Above Hero Honda Show Room, B/h Alka Cinema,, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2436958, 2426281. edit
- Hotel Swagat, Kesharinandan complex, Bhidbhanjan chowk,, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2433444, 2431491 2430325, 2430329. edit
- The Hotel Mini, (Station Road, Bhavnagar), ☎ +(91)- (278)- 2512915. checkout: 24 hours. edit
- Shital Guest House, Amba Chowk, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2428360. edit
- Hotel Apollo, opposite the bus stand, ☎ +(91)-(278)-2425251-2425252. checkout: 12.00 Noon. 500 To 1200 INR. edit
- Vrindavan Plaza Hotel, 1139, Sir Pattani Road, Bhavnagar. 700 to 1600 INR. edit
Again – the best modes are private buses or airlines if you are traveling to Bombay.