About this mod
This mod contains Borderlands 2 saved games that include all the gear in the game at OP10 level 80. Each character has modded stats including, skills, ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Torgue Tokens. For more details check the description.
Permissions and credits
ABOUT THIS MOD
This mod contains Borderlands 2 saved games that include all the gear in the game at OP10 level 80. Each character has modded stats including, skills, ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Torgue Tokens.
To be able to experience the full length of these characters you need either, The Handsome Jack Collection or all the DLCs for Borderlands 2.
These characters were created in the Gibbed Save Editor by Gibbed: https://github.com/gibbed/Gibbed.Borderlands2/releases/tag/1.0.16
There are two versions of each save type. A folder for All the Missions complete (100% UVHM) & a folder for No Missions Complete. (Besides My First Gun)
There are saves for PC, Xbox 360/One, and PlayStation 3/4.
All Characters are OP10 Level 80.
Zer0 (Assassin) Save 0000
Axton (Soldier) Save 0001
Maya (Siren) Save 0002
Salvador (Gunzerker) Save 0003
Gaige (Mechromancer) Save 0004
Krieg (Psycho) Save 0005
- Each character has the same inventory, except Maya has the Breakneck Banshee. Each inventory houses over 600+ items, weapons, accessories, and more.
- Each character has all the skills unlocked, if you want to pick specific skills you just need to reset your skill points at the new you station and pick which skills you prefer. Once you picked your skills you can go to the main menu and your remaining skill points will disappear.
- These characters have regular & modded ammo amounts. (Give over 999,999,999 per ammo type on modded version)
- The characters have different loot equipped depending on the character itself. The load-out consists of, Double Unkempt Harold, Double Grog Nozzle, Conference Call, Explosive Norfleet, a Sham shield at 94% absorption, Sticky Longbow Quasar, Legendary Class Mod for that character, and a seraph relic that best fits the character.
- All the, Uniques, Legendaries, Seraphs, Pearlescents, and the new Effervescents (Rainbow), are included.
- The characters do NOT include all the class mods for each character, only the specific character has their class mod.
- These characters do NOT include any skins or heads to unlock, if you want all the skins and heads, use the PC Stat Editor by PhillyMaster: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/32
- There are saves for PC, Xbox 360/One, & PlayStation 3/4, and PC Only Mule saves.
- There are two versions of each save, 100% UVHM saves, & Fresh Start saves.
To extract these saves, you need to have a program that can extract archive folders, such as, WinRar & 7Zip.
In the compressed folder you will find a couple folders which includes four different versions of the six save files.
WARNING! Before moving the saved game files, make sure to backup your current saves in-case of possible replacing.
To use the saves you need to copy/move them into your saves location.
To get there, you need to go to the following path according to your Operating System:
Windows: C:UsersMYNAMEDocumentsmy gamesborderlands 2willowgamesavedata*custom_number_here*/
OS X: Users/MYNAME/Library/Application Support/Borderlands 2/WillowGame/SaveData/*custom_number_here*/
For more information on how to install the Console saves, please look at the documents (DOCS) page on how to convert the saves to your console of choice for your account.
If these saves lack a specific item, please let me know and I’ll update the files ASAP. If you have any questions, please let me know as well. These saves were fully created in a short time span and items could be missing.
To use the console saves, you’ll need to convert them to your ID to be able to use them. I’ve made the saves compatible with Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3. Which by then you’ll have to make them registered to your account ID and have them recognized on the newer generation of consoles. To be able to convert the saves to your account, please go to the DOCS area of this mod page to get further help. I do not have the knowledge to help in modding the saves to consoles.
Hope you enjoy these saves! <3
Q: How do I use the Drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph Crystals, & Torgue Tokens?
A: You can go to a vending machine (ex.
Marcus Munitions) and can sell them and then buy them again. After that you can drop them and just repeat the process until you’re content.
Q: The (insert console save) doesn’t work, how can I fix this?
A: I have no actual knowledge on how to transfer saves onto your console. Please look at the DOCS area or the Posts section for help on the matter.
Q: My saves won’t appear in the game, how can I fix this?
A: You’ll need to close your game, if not already, and you need to copy/move them into the folder again. Then close the folder so it saves properly. If none of these help, then change the numbers in the name of the file to any random four numbers.
Q: For the mule saves how can I get them on console?
A: You’ll need to download the Gibbed Save editor provided in the description to make them your desired console.
Q: Will using these saves get me banned in anyway possible?
A: No you will not get banned, these are completely safe to use.
Q: Can I use these saves without any of the DLCs?
A: No, you need to have all the DLCs to have the saves to work properly.