we ship FAST. we ship EVERYWHERE.
OUR ON TIME COMMITMENT TO YOU:
Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us! Part of what makes us unique is how quickly we get our hand-made goods to our clients. It is of the upmost importance to us that we deliver your order on time. But we need your help! (scroll to continue reading…)
We can only guarantee orders will arrive on time if these three criteria are met…
1. the due date is provided on the order (provide this information during checkout in the “due date” field)
2. the order allows for the respective production time (read below on how to determine this)
3. the shipping method chosen supports ontime arrival (read below)
Business days are Monday-Friday (excluding shipping holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. Orders placed after 1pm Eastern will be processed next day (of course we will try to ship it out anyway). On time arrival is guaranteed to SHIP out from of our facility in time for on-time delivery. While shipping delays are a very rare occurrence, we cannot guarantee on-time delivery by the carrier. Please give yourself extra time, if possible.
Questions or concerns about when your order will arrive? Contact us! 866-708-7750 || [email protected]
RUSH & NEXT DAY DELIVERY:
Personalized/non-personalized orders may arrive next business day IF…
1) you select UPS Air Overnight
2) your order is received by 1 pm Eastern
3) you provide us with your due date during checkout
4) you call to confirm availability – 866-708-7750 (not all products are eligible for next day arrival)
**We are always eager to help… we often can accommodate orders after 1 pm eastern, so just try us! 866-708-7750 or [email protected]
To determine the production time for the product you are interested in, please see the “Ships” quote on the product page, to the left of “ADD TO CART”.
IMPORTANT: This quote is for production time only (in business days). The quoted time does not including time-to-ship. The transit time it takes to ship to you is in addition to the production time.
We offer several different delivery timeframes for domestic shipping. To help you select the best shipping method for your order, the chart below will show you the options and the shipping duration for each. UPS Ground widely varies depending on the location. Please call if you have a tight deadline for a UPS Ground shipping assessment to ensure on time delivery.
**Please note, shipping times may be best calculated by thinking of NIGHTS. For example, if you order an item on Monday, UPS 2 Day shipping would calculate the 1st “day” as Monday Night and the 2nd “day” as Tuesday night, for a delivery on Wednesday. **Saturday & Sunday are NOT shipping days**
|UPS||USPS (US Postal)|
(1-6 biz days)
(1-3 biz days)
|Overnight||Air Next Day
(1 biz day)
(5-16 biz days)
UPS and US Postal do not refund shipping costs if a delay is due to natural causes, such as bad weather.
After you add your item(s) to your cart, use the shipping calculator to determine the various shipping choices and the costs associated.
International shipping is handled by US Postal with limited tracking. International orders are non-refundable. The international customer is responsible for any potential tariffs or customs charges upon arrival. If you have trouble ordering an international shipment from our website, please make sure your country is selected from the drop down in the shipping calculator section. If you still have trouble, please email us 1) the details of your order (by copying and pasting the details in the cart) and 2) your shipping address. We will send you a paypal invoice for the total. Upon receipt, we will ship your order to your international address.
Our travel journal includes summary pages for detailing your adventures and full color maps to help you on your way. Editorial information includes toll-free numbers, world weather, distances and international dialing codes. Whether you wish to remember the practical details of a business trip or recollect your summer vacation abroad, this is a keepsake for generations to come.
- Size: 4-3/8″ x 6″, 320 pages
- Cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges
- Double-faced cream satin ribbon marker
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity
- Personalization is available (bottom right or centered, replacing the text +$)
- Perpetual Calendar: 1976 – 2025
- Record of Personal Data
- 32 Personal Map Pages / lined pages
- Personal Telephone Directory
- Telephone Information: U.S. and Canadian area codes, International dialing codes, Toll-free numbers.
- International air distances,
- Country information (capital, currency, language, religion),
- Directory of foreign embassies in the U.S.,
- International travel information (passports, customs, etc.)
- Weather (international temperatures and precipitation)
- Weights and measures (equivalents and conversions)
76 Pages of Maps Include
- World Time Zones
- World Regional Maps: All continents, Pacific, Polar regions, Caribbean
- City Maps: Major cities from around the world
Click here to learn more about how this differs from our Leather Travel Journal